Artist – Angelcorpse
Album – Goats To Azazael (Demo)
Year – 1996
Genre – Black Metal / Death Metal
1. Perversion Enthroned
4. Lord Of The Funeral Pyre
5. When Abyss Winds Return (Rehersal track)
6. Envenomed (Rehersal track)
7. Perversion Enthroned (Rehersal track)
8. Black Solstice (Rehersal track)
Label: Rock Classics
Year: 1992 / 2008
Cat # RCV087LP
Condition: New & Sealed
AMAZING GATEFOLD SLEEVE 180 GRAM VINYL REISSUE OF BLACK METAL LEGENDS BURZUM
Hvis lyset tar oss (Norwegian for If the Light Takes Us) is the fourth release by the Norwegian black metal artist Burzum. It was recorded in September 1992, but not released until May 1994. The album cover features a drawing by 19th century artist Theodor Kittelsen entitled Fattigmannen (The Pauper).
1. “Det som en gang var” (What Once Was) 14:21
2. “Hvis lyset tar oss” (If the Light Takes Us) 8:05
3. “Inn i slottet fra drømmen” (Into the Castle from the Dream) 7:52
4. “Tomhet” (Emptiness) 14:12
About the reissue:
- The ultimate vinyl re-issue for the metal vinyl connoisseur & dedicated collector!
- Pressed on exquisite, heavy weight vinyl to produce the very best in sound quality with a mesmerizing tactile feel that makes these a pleasure to handle.
- Beautiful vinyl colours are carefully chosen to complement the artwork.
- The artwork itself is re-worked to faithfully interpret the original album, and reproduced on superior quality gatefold sleeves in heavy weight card with a superb and un-rivalled finish.
Enlightenment Process – Gold Vinyl
Denial of the Mankind
1.Denial Of The Mankind
2.The Throne Of The Frostmoon
3.Misanthropic Panzerfrost Dominion
4.Unholy Black Victory
5.The Darkness Of My Coffin
6.Nocturnal Visions Of Sorrow
7.Ravens Over North
8.Hymn Of Grim Black Metal
Storm In Stockholm
1. Intro – Curcifix masturbation
2. My dark subconscious
4. Wings of funeral
7. Tragic dream
8. Disgusting semla
9. From the dark
ABSU (USA): Barathrum V.I.T.R.I.O.L. Official 3-LP Box set (CRYPT13)
The Crypt is honored to reissue ABSU’s debut masterpiece “Barathrum V.I.T.R.I.O.L.”. This ultimate edition contains over two hours of cult, 90′s black death metal on three 180 gram heavy vinyl LPs – 200 on black vinyl and 300 on red / black marbled vinyl.
LP 1 features the the original classic album in all its vinyl glory and comes housed in a 350 gram, semi-gloss gatefold jacket featuring the original Gothic records cover illustration by Tim Phillips.
LPs 2 & 3 come housed in a 350 gram, semi-gloss gatefold jacket featuring the original Osmose Productions band photo cover and features the 3 live tracks from Osmose Productions Collector’s Edition digipak, Alternate Album Mix, The Temples Of Offal – 7” EP tracks, Return Of The Ancients – Demo tracks and Azathoth Composing Session (Pre-ABSU) – Rehearsal.
To retain the classic feel of the original 1993 release, each gatefold is designed in the spirit of the original CD / LP layouts with attention to detail even down to the original typeface!.
Also included in this set is a 12″ x 12″ – 16 page booklet with cover art by Zbigniew Bielek (Watain – Lawless Darkness), featuring many exclusive band photos and extensive liner notes by Proscriptor.
Included in each gatefold are huge, luxurious 24″ x 36″ (60.96 cm x 91.44 cm) posters of both the original album covers.
Both gatefolds come housed in an amazing, heavy gauge red-foil stamped box featuring the Osmose cover artwork.
Strictly limited to a one-time only pressing of 500 hand-numbered copies.